Decommissioning Cost Rule 2016
The Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) today announced that offshore oil and gas lessees and owners of operating rights are now required to submit summaries of their actual expenditures for the decommissioning of wells, platforms and other facilities on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) as part of the final Decommissioning Costs Rule.
Press Release - BSEE Decommissioning Costs Reporting Rule Finalized - 12/3/2015
Press Release - BSEE Releases Decommissioning Cost Reporting for Pipelines Rule - 11/16/2016
Information for the Final Decommissioning Cost Rule
- Final Decommissioning Costs Rule
- Final Decommissioning Costs Rule Ammendment (Pipelines)
- Decommissioning Costs Rule Fact Sheet - November 2016
- Gulf of Mexico Deep Water Decommissioning Study
- Decommissioning Liability Assessment Workshop in New Orleans, La.
- Decommissioning Liability Assessment Workshop in Houston, TX.