Part of BSEE's responsibility in managing federal offshore public lands is providing the public with technical information about offshore activities. We collect data on all facets of the offshore program and publish them online in various forms.
For more information on each OCS region, please visit the OCS Regions page.
Well Permit Status
Links by Region
- Facts & Figures
- Lease Information (BOEM)
- Platform Information
- Operations Map (pdf)
- Pacific Production (ASCII)
- Pacific Region Unit Agreements
- Applications for Permit to Modify on the Pacific Outer Continental Shelf
- Decommissioning in the Pacific Federal OCS
- Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) Memo and Argonne National Laboratory Study of Programmatic