Effective June 1, 2015 the U.S. Treasury has changed the Credit Card payment limit from $49,999.99 to $24,999.99 for Pay.gov payments. The ACH (electronic check) remittance is to be used for payments greater than $24,999.99.
Important Year-End Outage Information
• Due to year-end processing the last day for requesting a Pay.Gov Credit Card or ACH-Debit refund in Fiscal Year 2023 is Friday 9/15/2023 @ 5:00 pm eastern (est.).
The refund request form will be enabled on Monday October 9, 2023 @ 9:00 am est.
• Due to year-end processing the last day for submitting a Pay.Gov Application payment in Fiscal Year 2023 is Friday 9/22/23 @ 5:00 pm est. The Pay.Gov Payment Application forms and will be enabled on Monday October 2, 2023 @ 9:00 am est.
- Pipeline ROW grant application ($3,223)
- Pipeline ROW grant assignment ($234)
- Pipeline application modification - ROW ($4,849)
- Pipeline conversion of lease term to ROW ($275)
- New pipeline application - Lease Term ($4,119)
- Pipeline application modification - Lease Term ($2,392)
- Pipeline repair notification ($451)
- Application to Relinquish a ROW and Decommission Pipeline ($2,524)
- Application to decommission a pipeline - Lease Term ($1,328)
- Suspensions of operations/suspensions of production ($2,469)
- 500 feet from lease/unit line production request ($4,527)
- Gas cap production request ($5,761)
- Downhole commingling request ($6,722)
- Voluntary unitization proposal or unit expansion ($14,678)
- Unitization revision ($1,042)
- Surface commingling & measurement application (varies)
- Royalty Relief Application (varies)
- Platform application installation under platform verification program ($26,444)
- Platform application - fixed structure under the platform approval program ($3,787)
- Platform application - Caisson well protector ($1,927)
- Platform application - Modification ($4,518)
- Application to remove a platform ($5,448)